WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT OUR USERS AND MEMBERS?
The information that we collect about you while you are using the Site falls into the following general categories:
- User provided information: We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit when you register for surveys or contests on the Site, information that you post on message boards on the Site, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
Log file information: When you use the Site www.kay2.tv, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Clear / transparent GIFs information: When you use the Site www.kay2.tv, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users / members anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The user of the website www.kay2.tv disclaims as under:
I agree that by use of the www.kay2.tv website shall be at my entire sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, KAY2 TV, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and my use thereof. KAY2 TV makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the website www.kay2.tv or the content of any sites linked to this site and assume no liability or responsibility for any
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the www.kay2.tv website does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the www.kay2.tv website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and www.kay2.tv will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.